- We recommend that you use our sampling service to make sure a fabric is perfect for your needs.
- We prefer that orders for samples are placed online not over the telephone.
- Samples are non-returnable and therefore non-refundable.
- The size of our samples is approximately 12cm. by 8cm and they will have details of the cost, width and composition of the fabric attached.
- Each sample costs 70 pence and your account will be credited with half the value of the amount you have paid.
- EG: If you ordered 4 samples at a cost of 70p you will be credited with the equivalent of £1.40 which will be deducted from your fabric order if you place one with us.
Redeeming Sample Points
Please note - To be able to receive sample credit you need to register and not check in as a"guest customer."
- You can only redeem points if you buy samples as a registered account user.
- Login to your account when making your purchase
- In your basket you can add the credit from your sample orders to your order
If I order samples can you guarantee you’ll have the fabric in stock when I place an order?
When samples are dispatched we have the fabric available.
To view how much fabric we have available add the fabric to compare and the present meterage will show. If we do not have enough for your requirements please phone our online unit as more stock may be available at the shop.
We cannot guarantee the fabric will still be in stock if you place an order as goods sell out. We recommend that you order as quickly as possible after receiving your sample.
If the fabric you would like is no longer online or there is insufficient quantity please phone our online unit with the quality number as we may have more available in our shop.